1. Matcha Bonbons
2. Gingerbread latte Bonbons
3. Caramel Squares
4. Peanut Butter Squares
Peanut Butter "Gianduja" (seriously my new favorite word)
1 part peanut butter, smooth
1 part white chocolate chips
1. Melt white chocolate in microwave using a microwave safe container.
2. Melt the peanut butter in a microwave safe container as well.
3. Mix the peanut butter and white chocolate together until thoroughly combined.
4. Line a small baking sheet with foil or plastic wrap and pour mixture into sheet.
5. Level it out and put in the freezer to harden. (It's much easier to cut while cold)
6. Take out of foil or plastic wrap and cut into 1 inch sqaures using a heated chef knife.
7. Place back into freezer until ready to dip into melted chocolate.